EFFECTIVE DATE: 02-27-2023
I. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect the following categories of information when you use our Services:
- Information you provide directly to us.
- Identifiers, including your name, alias, address, telephone or mobile phone number, and email address;
- Account Details, if any, including your username and password, account name, and account number;
- Biographical and other Personally Identifying Information, including your interests, preferences, physical characteristics or description, feedback, marital status, date of birth, age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious creed, military/veteran status;
- Profession Experience and Employment Information, including your educational or professional information, employment, employment history, employment contact details;
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies, medical information, health insurance information;
- Geolocation data, including geolocation information derived from your GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth signals, IP address, and other device information;
- Transaction and Billing Data, including bank account and payment card details, (credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code, where needed to complete a transaction), billing address, delivery address, signature, transaction history, information about your income, account balances, credit history, and credit scores; and
- Other Information You Provide Directly to Us, including correspondence you send to us.
- Information we collect automatically.
- We collect internet, electronic activity, and other information automatically from the devices and browsers that you use, including your device type; Internet protocol (IP) address; device and advertising identifiers, probabilistic identifiers, and other unique personal or online identifiers; time zone setting and location; browser type and version; browser plug in types and versions; operating system and platform; Internet service provider; pages that you visit before and after using the Services, browsing history, and search history; the date and time of your visit; information about the links you click, pages you view, and advertising you interact with within the Services and other information about how you use the Services; the technology on the devices you use to access these Services; audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information; inferences used to create a profile about preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes; and standard server log information.
- If you or your device experiences an error, we collect information about the error, the time the error occurred, the feature being used, the state of the application when the error occurred, and any communications or content provided at the time the error occurred.
We also may receive the categories of information described above from other sources, including from users of our Services, government entities that make information publicly available, entities that sell data, and third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access any social media or similar services through the Services to login or to share information about your experience on our Services with others, we may collect information from these third-party services.
In some situations, we may have a separate agreement or relationship with you with respect to a specific type of processing of your data, such as if you participate in a special program, activity, event, or clinical trial. These situations will be governed by specific terms, privacy notices, or consent forms that provide additional information about how we will use your information. We recommend you review the additional terms prior to participating in any programs.
II. USE OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
We use and otherwise process each of the categories of information identified above for the following business purposes:
|Lawful basis for processing, including basis of legitimate interest
|(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessity to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessity for our legitimate interests (for instance, to keep our records updated)
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about things that are similar to those that you have enquired about or may otherwise be of interest to you, or to send promotional materials from us or by our affiliates and trusted business partners.
|(a) Necessity for our legitimate interests (for instance, to grow our business)
|To improve our Services and to ensure that content is presented in the most relevant and effective manner for you and for your device; to administer our Services, including troubleshooting, data analytics, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to keep our Services, business and users safe and secure; to comply with applicable laws and regulations; and to protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
|(a) Necessity for our legitimate interests (for instance, for running and protecting our business; for provision of administration and IT services; for network security and to prevent cybercrime and fraud; in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise; to study how people use our Services, to develop the Services, to keep our Services updated and relevant, to grow our business and to inform our communications strategy)
(b) Necessity to comply with a legal obligation
Where legally required and we have no other valid legal basis to process your information, we will obtain consent (for example, to share certain information with third parties), which may subsequently be withdrawn at any time by contacting us. Withdrawing consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it is withdrawn.
Where we need to collect information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may cancel a product or service you have with us.
III. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services to us for a variety of business purposes, such as billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, advertising and marketing, security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing accounts, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, research, data hosting, auditing, and data processing.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates.
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, initial public offering, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Amador, our affiliates, users, or the public.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services through the Services, such as through links to websites or other third-party content, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Services, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Site, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
If you choose to engage in public activities (e.g., posting public comments or reviews) on the Services, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas. You should use caution in disclosing information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these public areas.
In the preceding 12 months Amador has not sold personal information nor shared personal information for cross context behavioral advertising.
IV. ADVERTISING, COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
The following types of cookies are used on our Services:
- Essential cookies – These cookies enable you to use our Services, such as moving around the website. Essential cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes and are not used to track your browsing. These cookies are necessary for the Services to function, and they are therefore not optional.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use our Services such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some mobile and web browsers transmit "do-not-track" signals. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
Global Privacy Control. Amador supports the Global Privacy Control, which is a browser-based setting that communicates your preferences to online services that you visit. Please visit the Global Privacy Control website to learn more about the setting and how to enable it. The above preferences will apply only to the specific browser you use when you opt-out. You will need to opt-out separately on all your browsers. In addition, if you delete cookies, change browsers, or use a different device, you may need to opt out again. Please check your device settings and mobile app permissions for additional information on how to opt out.
V. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to object to or request restriction of processing of your information, and to request access to, correction, deletion, and portability of your information or more information about our information practices. You can exercise these rights by contacting us in writing as set out below. Once we receive your request, we may verify it by requesting information sufficient to confirm your identity.
You may have the right to opt-out of sharing of your personal information for cross-context behavioral advertising by clicking “Cookie Settings.”
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to submit a request through an authorized agent or to appeal a refusal to take action on your request. To designate an authorized agent to exercise your rights and choices on your behalf, please provide evidence that you have given such agent power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests to exercise rights on your behalf.
You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings. Some browsers have options that allow the visitor to control whether the browser will accept cookies, reject cookies, or notify the visitor each time a cookie is sent. Because each web browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your web browser (typically in the “help” section). Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable Local Shared Objects and similar technologies. For example, Local Shared Objects can be controlled through the instructions on Adobe’s Setting Manager page. If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete these technologies, some of the functionality of the Services may no longer be available to you and any differences in service are related to the data. Deleting cookies may in some cases cancel the opt out selection in your browser.
Some of our third-party partners are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies. To learn more, please click here or here. For additional information on how Google processes your information and what choices you may have, visit their site here and to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites, you can visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Due to differences between websites and mobile apps, you may need to take additional steps to opt out of interest based advertising for mobile applications. Please check your device settings and mobile app permissions for additional information on how to opt out.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights and choices, although some of the functionality and features available on the Service may change or no longer be available to you. Any difference in the Services are related to the value provided.
While some of the information that we collect may be considered sensitive personal information, we do not use and disclose sensitive personal information except as allowed by the applicable State Act.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe our processing of your information is unlawful.
VI. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Some of the entities (such as third-party vendors) to which we disclose information may be located outside of the EEA, including in countries that may not provide the same level of data protection as your home country. We take appropriate steps to ensure that such personnel and third-party vendors are bound to duties of confidentiality, and the Company implements measures such as standard data protection contractual clauses to ensure that any transferred information, remains protected and secure. A copy of these clauses can be obtained by contacting us at the address listed below.
We do not knowingly collect, sell, or share any information from children, as defined by applicable law, without parental consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
VIII. DATA RETENTION, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY
Information will be retained only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above and consistent with our retention policies, in accordance with applicable laws.
We maintain reasonable security measures to safeguard information from loss, theft interference, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We also maintain reasonable procedures to help ensure that such data is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete, and current. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, accurate, complete, or current. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
X. CONTACT INFORMATION